Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Did Adam and Eve have navels, or a blank spot where it should be?
Do other folks lie awake at night or is it only me?
Thinkin' about the question that plagues all mankind....
Hmmmmmmmm
Belly-button fuzz was a part of creation, how could I be so blind?

I think I'll start a church someday to preach this creed of mine
Cause Adam and Eve had navels and I'll prove it to the end of time,
Sure God loves and Jesus saves, but what about this truth?
I found the answer just last year in 2 John chapter 2.

Seek out the truth and the truth will set you free
Wait upon the LORD in all sincerity
And then you'll reach the highest level of Christianity
When you become a navelist your eyes will finally see

That Adam and Eve had navels; I'm telling you today,
Yeah, I'm splitting hairs for Jesus but that makes it okay
And I am going to take you deeper than your eyes can currently see
I'm splittin' hairs for Jesus for more spirituality.

I shared this truth will all the land and navelism grew
A thousand members going strong cause I preach salvation too.
But now this church is splitting over some technicality,
Did their buttons go in or pop out?
How picky can we be?