Monday, April 14, 2008

Thief in the Night

First, let me say a big "Thank You" to all who emailed begging for the password. Frankly, I didn't realize that my periodic ramblings meant that much. Your emails overwhelmed me with the realization that, perhaps, there is some measure of good to be gained by regular blogging.

Thanks.

Second, my departure was due in part to the fact that someone decided they needed my laptop more than I did. Yes, someone helped them self into my office and left with my backpack and my laptop.

I can live without the laptop. What I shutter to live without is the year's worth of digital pictures capturing my girls' birthdays, vacations, church camp, baptisms, and various other special events that have been memorable.

Whoever you are who helped yourself to my backpack, you can have the laptop. Just please copy down the digital pictures to a disk and mail it to the church office: 7886 North Millbrook Avenue, Fresno, CA 93720. If you'll anonymously send me my pictures, you can have the laptop.