Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pray for Whitney

She's one of my all-time favorites and she's in surgery today at Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas.

Whitney Stanglin, affectionately known as "Whit-pit" and the oldest daughter of dear friends Allan and Carrie-Anne Stanglin, is having surgery today. The procedure is reconstructive surgery on her left foot to repair some long-term issues. In back of the surgery, she'll be on crutches, wear a cast, and enjoy getting wheelchair rides.

Whitney is one of my favorites because she is an unabashed sports fanatic! If anybody cares about the Texas Rangers more than me, it's Whit. She's a Longhorn. A Star. A Ranger. A Maverick. Basically, anything in the way of Texas sports captures Whit's full attention.

I'm praying for Whitney today and ask you to do the same. I know Allan and Carrie-Anne would greatly appreciate it!